Header Ads



Surveytime Review and Tutorial: Do They Really Pay Out for Completing Surveys? (With Payment Proof!)


Now I am sure you have seen hundreds of different websites that tell you you can make money by filling out surveys. But as of now, I've never actually encountered one where you actually will get paidfor completing a survey. So today I'm excited to tell you about survey time. And this is one I have been planning on reviewing for a while because I've read positive things about it. So with survey time, you can get paid between 50 cents and $1 to complete each survey that you do. So go to the link in the description below of this video to sign up to survey time. Now with survey time you instantly get rewarded $1 for every survey you complete. Nowthis is for worldwide this is you can sign up for survey time regardless of where you are in the world. And the award thatyou get or the reward you get will change depending on whereyou're from. So it might be an Amazon gift card a target PayPal or Coinbase so you'll get paid into your cryptocurrencyaccount. Now this will change depending on where you're from.So don't ask me where you'll get paid. If you're from India, forexample, I don't know you'll have to sign up, and then you'llsee right away where you will get paid and what your paymentoptions are. Now before we go through the signup process,let's go through the FAQ. So how does it work? after you sign upto survey time, you'll answer a few questions to help us createyour profile and we'll offer you surveys that fit your interests.

create a account click here




Where can you redeem your dollar reward? There's different giftcards available for each country. So for example, in theUS, the options are Amazon, PayPal target and decathlon. Howand when will you get notified about new surveys? So you canget them through text email or just going onto the websiteitself and there's always plenty of surveys available. Then itsays what happens if you fail to complete a survey. If youcouldn't successfully complete a survey you will be offered otheravailable surveys that may interest you but you won't getrewarded for this survey. You weren't able to complete. Sowhat this means is that not every survey that's available,you'll be able to complete because they are looking for acertain profile for each survey. So this is the one frustratingpart about survey time is that just because there's a surveyavailable doesn't mean that you can qualify for it. So you haveto do a little screener to see if you qualify first, how longdoes a survey take? The length of survey varies, it could take10 or even 15 minutes. And it says on rare occasions evenlonger now, I did two different surveys for this. And I thinkthey took me maybe less than five minutes each. So it justdepends on the survey, a survey is available worldwide. And whenwill I get my reward, you will get it immediately. 







There's noneed to collect or gather points or coins or anything like that.So as soon as you go through a verification process, and oncethey verify that your PayPal will accept or whatever awardsystem you've chosen for your country, then you will get thepayment instantly so you don't need to wait until you have $10$15 you'll get it straightaway. Okay, so go to the link in thedescription below to sign up. And then you're going to clickstart now. And you're going to answer some questions so thatthey can find the most relevant surveys for you. So this mighttake seven minutes to complete. And all the surveys areanonymous. So the first thing you're going to do is put inyour birthday. And I liked this because it was kind of cool atthe side to change the little technology icons, depending onthe year you were born. Then you're going to move this sliderto say if you're a woman or a man, you'll notice that mine isin Spanish. That's because I've been I've registered for this inSpain where I live. So this will change the language depending onyour country. 






How would you like to be rewarded? You can see Ihave the option of PayPal Coinbase target or I'll decidelater. So I've chosen PayPal for this. And then they're going toask you a bunch of different questions. Now you'll see again,this is in Spanish. So basically, they're just askingyou about your employment status. You can say you're astudent or you can say if you work part Time or you can saythat you don't work, you know, there's all those differentoptions, then they're going to ask you how much money you makeper year of your family. Again, you have the option to notanswer if you don't want to, you can say I prefer not to answerthis question. Then they'll ask you how many children that youhave, or in what year your children were born. And if youdon't have any children, you'll just scroll down and say, Idon't have children. They'll ask you about the field that you'rein for your business. Again, if you don't have a job, you canjust click that you don't have a job or that it doesn't apply toyou. Now, they'll ask you some questions several times. You cansee there's 31 questions in total for this, just to get theprofile for you to make sure they're going to match you tocorrect surveys. Again, sometimes I feel like they'reasking you some of the same questions over and over again toverify you're not a robot or you're not just randomlyselecting answers. Again, they're asking if my kids aremale or female. 






I don't have kids. So I'll put I don't havekids. And they'll ask you what The province you're from, againhow much money your family makes each year. The last few if youhave any pets, obviously, I'm not showing you my answers forall of these questions because that's personal, but justshowing you the questions that they will ask you. The last fewhow many workers are in your organization, how many kids youhave, again, again, if you're a female or a male, if you have acar, the last few you know if you've got children again or ifyou're pregnant, the last few if you are responsible for makingany financial decisions in your company, if you have a webcamera and if you're okay with using it in the last few againabout your job, if you're the one who shops for food in yourhome, how many people work in your company. Okay, so once youfinish doing this, they will say thank you for joining surveytime, our system found a variety of surveys that specificallymatch your profile, choose one and start earning right now. Soinstantly, they're letting me take either of these two surveysThey show you how many users have completed the survey, theestimated duration of the survey. So you can see this one,for example, they're saying 37 minutes. Now, that's a longsurvey for $1. But this other one is five minutes long. Andobviously, that would be better. If you have the time and youdon't care. Sure, you can pick the longer one. So then you canjust click on take survey, and it will instantly direct you tothe survey.






And you can see at the top, they've got fivedifferent questions they're asking you now this is basicallya screener to see if you will qualify for this survey. Becauseif you don't qualify for this survey, you won't get paid. Sothey're looking for a certain profile type for each survey. Sothis is the one downside of survey time. And this is sort ofa downside with all of these websites is obviously if they'retrying to ask a survey for someone who works, you know, afull time job and has children and you don't work a full timejob and you don't have children. You're not the type of personthey're looking for for their survey. So they have to do thislittle screener for you. So for this one, I I filled out thislittle screener. And it says, unfortunately, you were unableto complete this survey. So this is something you might encountera lot until you find a survey that you do qualify for. So itcan be frustrating. But keep trying, for example, when I did,I completed two different surveys. And I would say that itwas about one out of five that I qualified for, it only takes aminute to do the screener. And, you know, so maybe I did fivescreeners. And I got one survey that I completed. So yeah,that's a little frustrating. But this is something you can dofrom your phone as well. So if you're watching something onNetflix, you can kind of browse and try to complete a surveywhile you're doing that. And this can be a little bit ofextra money for you.







Now youmight have this pop up, it'll say we don't have any $1 surveysavailable for you right now. Are you willing to participate in 50cent easier surveys, so you can go ahead and click Yes. And thenthey'll make you do a little screener and if you qualify,they will redirect you to a website. Where you will takeyour survey, before you can actually qualify to make anymoney, you do have to verify your phone number. So go aheadand put in your phone number and then you'll have a verificationcode. Now it might depend if you will automatically be loggedinto your survey time account. But what they will do is sendyou an email. And this is an example of the email you'llreceive from Tommy at survey time.io. And they will tell youthat your your account password is and as you can see, I'veblurred it out. So they'll give you a little temporary passwordthat you can log in the next time you go on to survey time,if you're not already logged in, and then from there, you canchange the password. Okay, so if you encounter when you go on tosurvey time that there's no surveys available. There's areally great system that you can do to enable browsernotifications. So if you click that, and then you click Allow,and then you click Allow again, then every time there's a newsurvey, you'll get a little icon that will pop up on your desktopand say hey, there's a new survey. Then you can click itand try to be one of the first people to do the survey. You canalso enable email notifications. And that way you'll get emailsdirectly to your email account when there are surveysavailable. Now there are surveys that you can complete both onyour phone and also on your desktop, there's some that areonly desktop only. So that way, it's a good idea just to haveyour computer open or your phone open. And you can get thesenotifications right away when there is a survey available. Nowjust to give you an idea, I turned on email notifications.And you can see all of these different emails that Ireceived, how many different surveys there were. So thesewere all taken on April 27, April 28 29th 30th. So these arejust lots and lots of different surveys that have been sent tome. So you can see that there are a lot of surveys available.You just have to be quick to do them and also patient to makesure you can pass the screener to fill in a survey. Anotheroption is just to go directly to survey time.io slash surveys andagain, look, these two have just popped up for me already.research study and an advertising survey.









So thesewill all vary for you depending on your country. So I don't knowwhat the experience will be like from someone in Australia orsomeone in India or the Philippines. So your experiencemight be different from mine. And that's but this is a companythat gives surveys to people worldwide so I recommend yousign up anyways just to see if it works for you. And if you canmake a couple dollars a week why not. Now as you know, I do notlike to promote websites unless I know for sure that you willget paid. So as you can see here, here are some paymentproof from my own paypal account. And you can see that onApril 16. There was a payment from OPI vision limited which isthe payment company for survey time and they paid one cent Nowwhat this was was this was a verification to make sure thatsent would go through to my paypal account and it did. Sothen I completed two surveys that same day two of the 50 centsurveys and I should have received payment on they saidwithin 48 hours. Once my account was verified, but my account wasnever verified. So I wasn't going to recommend this websitebecause I wasn't sure what the problem was. But then Icontacted survey time. And what had happened was that my paypalaccount was registered in Canada, even though I am inSpain. So there was a fraud detection that they had tobypass because my paypal account is registered in a differentcountry than the country that I live in. So once they bypassedthat then you can see on April 23, I received the 50 cents andthen on April 23, the other 50 cents for the other surveysurvey that I completed. So that is the only reason why now Ihave I can confidently say that this company will pay youbecause they paid me in the end once this mistake was fixed. Soif you encounter any sort of a problem with survey time, it isquite difficult. That's one of the downsides to get through toany support. There isn't really an email I had to go about it astrange way to Contact them. But I did ask them if there was aproblem in the future, what would I do? or How would youknow one of my subscribers, for example, contact them and theysay that they are a new and booming company, and that theyare developing a chat system right now or a support system.So it will be easier for you to talk to them if you have anyissues receiving payment. But what I recommend you do is doone or two surveys and then just wait to make sure you receivepayment. And again, the only reason I had a problem withgetting immediate payment was because my paypal account is ina different country than where I am. So you probably if yourPayPal account is in the same country as you are, then youprobably won't have any issues. Now if you're from a countrylike Pakistan, that doesn't allow you to have a PayPalaccount.






Again, I do not know what your payment options arehere. So I recommend you to try and see and then you can let usknow in the comment section because this is worldwide so ii'm not sure What payment, withdrawal options they offerfor countries that don't have PayPal, but you can let us knowyourself. So thank you very much for watching this tutorial.







Please sign up and let me know how it goes. Let us all know inthe comment section if you are able to fill out any surveys ifyou've made any money from this website can also let us know ifyou haven't made any money from this website or how manyscreeners you've taken. And so we kind of get an idea of thesuccess rate of taking screeners for me personally, I had about a20% success rate for every five screeners I got one survey, so let me know if your ratio isabout the same as mine, or if you've had better luck or worseluck. But again, I do recommend this website because it's easy,it's safe and secure and they do pay out and you don't have towait until you get five bucks or something or $5 in your accountbefore they pay you which I think is great.

create a account click here

No comments