Header Ads

 



How to Withdraw Money and Get Paid for Micro Tasks and Data Entry-  Picoworkers Payment Proof 

Hello, everybody,welcome back to my Website. Now I have previously done a tutorial  on Picoworkers.Picoworkers is basically a website where you will completelittle tests and little tasks to make sense online. So as you cansee here, a lot of these are, you know, eight cents, fivecents, three cents, 20 cents, 20 cents, you know, most of thesetasks are under $1, and most of them are under 20 cents. This isnot a website where you will get rich, absolutely not. This isjust what I call a pocket change job. You'll be lucky to make $10in a month on a website like this, but some of my followers like to use these in their free time to make a little bit ofextra cash. I have already done a tutorial  on how to complete tasksand submit tasks with Picoworkers. So make sure tocheck the description below for the link to my full tutorial.But this tutorial is going to be teaching you how to withdrawmoney Once you have made enough money to withdraw. And also toshow you payment proof because sometimes people say thatthey're not getting paid. And so I want to show you that you willget paid if you follow the methods correctly.








 First, I justwant to click on workers ranking. Because if you're froma country and you say hey, like can I actually make money frommy country, this is a great way to see how much money people aremaking from your country to test that you actually can makemoney. So here you can see the earnings from these differentusers from these different countries. Now, what I want youto see is this person from Bulgaria has made 1000 almost1200 dollars. But look here, he hasn't made this in a day, or ina year, probably he has done 22,000 tasks to make that kindof money. So this is a lot of work. You can see here, this guyfrom Bangladesh has made almost $400 and he or she has completed9000 tasks. So some YouTubers might show you these stats andsay oh, you can make $1,000, you can make $500. But they mightnot emphasize how long it will take you to make that money. Butsay you don't have any work at all. Or maybe you are living athome with your parents and you don't really have to pay billsand you just trying to make a little bit of extra money, youknow, this is an opportunity for you. So you can click on filterby country and you can type in your country. So let's type inIndia. 










And here you can see all of these different people fromIndia and how much money they have made. Let's try Nigeria.Okay, so you can see, you know, that all of these people havemade money as well, again, you can see how many tasks they havecompleted to make this amount of money. Let's try thePhilippines. Okay, so you can see here, if you're from one ofthese countries, I'm going to try Pakistan, because I knowthat a lot of my followrs are from Pakistan. Okay, cool.Pakistan, too. So this is something I like to show youbecause I know a lot of people are from different countries,and they're unable to make money. Like there's differentwebsites where it's easier to make money if you're from NorthAmerica or from the United Kingdom. So I wanted to show youto test that you can make money from all sorts of countriesinternationally here. Let's try the United States out ofcuriosity. Okay, so even people from the United States are usingthis. Okay. So now we want to see how can we withdraw thismoney. 













So you can see here my money balance is $12 and 47cents. I haven't withdrawn anything yet. So let's withdrawfor the first time, what we're going to do is click on wallet.Now, don't put any money here with deposit because I did hearsomeone was putting in money thinking they were withdrawingand they were actually putting money in. This is only if youwant to submit your own job. So you want to pay people to dosome task for you. We don't want to deposit money we want towithdraw so make sure to click on withdrawal. Here it says youmust have five over $5 and 40 cents without the signup bonusto proceed. yet. We're going to click on Request withdrawal.Okay, now you have to select a withdrawal method. There'seither Litecoin, PayPal or Skrill. So you can choose which of thesemethods you want. Now there's different fees for each lightcoin has a fee of 8.5% PayPal fee of 7% and skrill a fee of6%. So if I click on withdraw, I would be able to withdraw $11and 18 cents. If you're going to use PayPal,please make sure your Picoworker Email matches with PayPal.Before placing a withdraw request 100% ensure your PayPalaccount is verified and you can receive payments from the US. Ifyour payment is unclaimed or sent back by PayPal, yourpayment will not be recoverable by Picoworkers. If PayPal deniesyour payment, any future withdrawals from PayPal will bedenied. The decision is out of our control and irreversible. Sobe careful with PayPal because you want to make sure that youmeet the requirements. Now, in order to check that your PayPalemail is the same as your Picoworkers, 










what you can do isgo to your profile, click on your profile icon and click onaccount settings. Then here is where you're going to check youremail is this email the same as your PayPal email. If it's not,you can go ahead and edit it. So you can go ahead and type inwhatever your email is. And then you can click on Save profile.Now mine was accurate. So I'm not going to change anything.Okay. Now, if this method kind of freaks you out a little bit,because you're not sure if your country can receive paymentsfrom the US or not, then maybe you'd want to try something likeSkrill or Litecoin. For example. I'm going to go with PayPal, I'mgoing to click on I acknowledge. And now I'm going to go aheadand click on Send token. What this will do is it will send youan email with your token. So you're going to go ahead, copythe token that people workers has just sent to your email andthis is the email that you have, you know with Pico workers, andyou're going to go back and you're going to copy and pasteyour token here, then click Submit Request. Okay, so nowunder our wallet, we have here the status is pending the systemPayPal and then they have the destination for the withdrawalhere and the amount of money okay, so to access this, youwould just click on wallet at the top and you would click onwithdrawals and then here it would show you the withdrawalamount. Now remember this money here this is after PayPal hastaken their say I believe 7% fee. 











So this is how much moneyPico workers should be depositing into my account. Youcan also check under transactions it will show youthe date withdrawal request placed $11 and 18 cents PayPalwith fees 1196. So I am going to go ahead and wait until this hasbeen delivered into my paypal account. As you can see I'vedone this on September 23. So I'm going to wait and publishthis tutorial  until I receive this money in my paypal account. Inorder to prove that I actually did get the money. So I will seeyou once I get the money in my account. Hey everybody, so I amback with my update tutorial  for payment proof for Pico workers.As you can see now under the withdrawal section, the statushas now been paid via PayPal, the amount of $11 and 18 centsUS dollars. So I received an email on September 25 sayingthat creds st Inc has sent you $11 and 18 cents. As you can seehere, Picoworkers is the leader in small gig online freelancework. And so yep, I got this money in my account. And I go tomy activity I have organized this so you can only see themoney that's come in within the past two days. And you can seehere credit st Inc $11 and 18 cents. You can see here I had$14 and 23 cents come in from my payment of GG to you which Ihave in another tutorial. 







So make sure to check out thattutorial  as well. But overall, I was really impressed with thiswebsite because it did say it would take up to 10 days toreceive the money. But I submitted requests on September23. And I was paid on September 25. So it took less than threedays rather than 10 days to process it. 







So I was veryimpressed with Picoworkers, I definitely recommend thiswebsite over microworkers and rapidworkers. Because based oncomments I've received from my followrs, a lot of peoplehave had troubles getting paid with rapid workers and microworkers. But I have only seen positive things with Picoworkersand GG2U and Surveytime and other websites like that. Whichis why I think it's so important for me to do these payment proofto prove to you that you will get paid with these websites ifyou complete the small tasks. 


So thank you once again forreading and I look forward to seeing you in my next tutorial. 




No comments