Header Ads

How to create picoworker account :



How to Get Paid for Micro Jobs and Micro Tasks/Data Entry-Picoworkers Updated Website Review 2021 


A few weeks ago, I did a tutorial on Pico workers calm, which is a website where you can earn money and usually small amounts of money or sense for completing small micro tasks or micro jobs. Now, I wanted to do a quick updated review on this website because recently people workers has completely changed their website. So it's much cleaner and newer, actually, just recently, they updated their website again. So now you can search for jobs whereas before with a new design you couldn't. So very quickly I just want to show you how you can sign up. First of all, let's go to Pico workers calm, and first I'm going to click on freelance and earned now here is see the most recent workers who completed a task and their performance on Pico workers. So here you can see the latest completed tasks. You can see their nickname, you can see what country the person's from, how much money they earned, and then their total earnings. Now one thing I want to stress, their total earnings here is the total earnings





You can see right now that just updated:

You can see right now that just updated. This is the most amount of money they've ever made on the website. So this isn't for one task. This is just for the total they've ever made. But you can see some people here, you know, this guy, he's made $190 131. So if you this guy 200, and it's constantly updating, so this is a legitimate website. And then here we've got latest requested withdrawals. So these are people who are requesting this much money to come out of their account. Now you need to earn at least $5 in order to be able to make a withdrawal. So let me show you quickly how you can sign up. I've already signed up and you can only have one account. So I'm just going to show you what you would do. Here you put in your name you put in your email your password, you choose a nickname, and then you can select your country and then click Sign up and you'll probably have to confirm your email and, you know, work through that signup process. Okay, so now when you go to Pico workers, you can click on find job





Now they have this maintenance :

At the top and this will pop up right now they have this maintenance warning coming up, and that they're going to completely shut down the old site. So you have to use this new site now in order to work for Pico workers. So what is great is they recently added this, you can see here there's 372 jobs available. so here we can click on category, and you can search for a job by sign up search, click engage, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter. So these are different jobs that are related to these sorts of things. So for example, if you click on YouTube, then you click Apply, and this will find any job that's related to YouTube. So for example, this person will pay you seven cents if you watch their video like and share the link and as you can see, it's International. This one here, subscribe to channel, watch video and comment, subscribe, so you can make four cents just for clicking subscribe on someone's channel. Now is what this These people are doing approved in YouTube to pay for subscriptions and likes No, but that's not your problem because you're a worker for people workers. Okay? 




These are the kinds of jobs I recommend :

These are the kinds of jobs I recommend that you do. Because I'm personally not a fan of doing any jobs that are signup jobs. Because if you do a sign up job, you might have to give your email and personal information, click on links that you don't know what they belong to. So for me, I think if you stick to doing the social media types of jobs like YouTube, or Facebook or Twitter or Instagram, you know, voting and rating, there's all sorts of different ones even writing an honest review. And I'm really pleased that Pico workers has updated this because before they didn't have the these options, so you had to search through 300 jobs just to find one that you like. So they've changed this. You want to view all of them again, just click cleaned, and now it will show you all of the results.





So that's how you search by category:

So that's how you search by category. You can also search by subcategory. So let's say I clicked on search, click and engage first, this still 52 results, then I click subcategory, and I want to, you know, search plus, click once. I want that sort of a job where I was searched for something, and then click on it once. You can also toggle on the show dashboard here. And this will show you your information. So it'll show you how much money you have in your account. Again, remember, you need to have over $5 to make a withdrawal. So here it shows my tasks. It says I've completed 10 different tasks, I was satisfied and paid for nine of the 10. Now that's another thing I want to note. You need to have a high success rate of I believe over 70% in order to do tasks for people workers. And if that rating jobs below, you might not have access to jobs. Now I had one job where I did exactly what they said.




 I took a print screen I uploaded :

 I took a print screen I uploaded it and the person the employer market as unsuccessful that they weren't happy with the job, which is very frustrating because you've already done the work, then you can click complain that you don't agree with them, that they, they lied basically, and I even wrote a little letter saying that the person lied and nothing happens. So you have to just be careful of that. And if you have a bad experience with an employer, make sure not to work for that employer. Again, make a note maybe in your file of who that employer is, so you don't have to work with them. You can click on this icon here to hide jobs that you don't want to do. can also click on this icon here and it will give you even a bit more information. And then you can click on accept right here to do the job as well.





So this job for example:

So this job for example, this guy wants you to subscribe to his YouTube channel so he tells you how you will find his YouTube channel. And then the required proof is that he wants you to submit the URL of your public YouTube profile so that he can confirm that you did subscribe to his channel. Now one thing that's great about Pico workers is they've changed it so that you can now upload your screenshot before you had to use a free uploading service like print screen or IMG you are in order to upload your proof. And now all you have to do is click Browse and you can upload the picture and then click on Submit proof. If we go back to find jobs, we can click on Change view. And you can choose to view it regular which is what we had before we can click compact.





And then you can see more jobs:

And then you can see more jobs here if you just want to kind of browse through all the different jobs and here the IMT is in International so that you have this little symbol here, you can do the job from any country. Okay, so then we can go ahead click on Finish tasks. And here you will see which tasks you finished. And you'll also see when you finish them, and then how much money you were paid to do them. As I said before, this person was not satisfied with this video. And when I click on it, you can see you know, it says, No three minutes view so the guy was saying I didn't watch the full three minute video, which is a lie because I did and then I angrily clicked on, I do not agree and then I commit submitted my complaint but nothing ever happened. So now let's click on wallet. 






Okay, you might get confused :

Okay, you might get confused here because we have deposit withdrawals and transactions. Now deposit you would only put money into Pico workers if you were going to pay someone to do a job. So let's say you had you know a Facebook page and you wanted some people to like your comments or something and you wanted To submit a job here, that is when you would put in money here. Okay, so don't do this because this is not a withdrawal, click on withdrawals. So as you can see here, it says you must have over 535 to proceed. So in my balance here is only 396 from the 10 tasks that I did, so I can't click on withdrawal, but if I did, I would click Request withdrawal. And then you can see the different options we have. So Ethereum, Litecoin, and PayPal. So for countries that don't support PayPal, you can try Litecoin or aetherium. And then you know, try to change this cryptocurrency into the currency of your country. Here it says withdrawals are processed within 10 business days to now I've just gone to my jobs again, and now there's 399 results. So there are always new jobs that are popping up on Pico workers. Now that people workers has changed to this new site and they've added the option to organized by category and sub category. I think that







It is much better the website:

It is much better the website, I love the fact that you can upload a screenshot for proof. So you don't need to, you know, go to another website and upload a picture and then copy and paste the link. It's way easier, much more user friendly. It's cleaner and it looks more safe and secure. So my advice to you, if you are doing a job like this, is just be careful when you're taking on a job. For example, here if you click on sign up, and click Apply, all of these are you know, there's 251 different ones where they want you to sign up to these different websites. And if you're comfortable doing that you can make you know, this is eight cents, 14 cents, eight cents. But personally, I don't want to give my information out to some random website unless I know it's secure. So do your research. But like this one for example, you know 1176 jobs of 1183 are done. So that means that this many






People have done this task:

People have done this task. Okay, so I guess these people, you know, don't think it's a hard task to do. And they probably made that eight sense. So here it shows you the total number of jobs and then how many people have completed that. So again, this 178 of 80 have done it 10 people have 38 have done it. Okay, again, I've just clicked on compact view, because I like this view the best because it will tell you the success rating. So this, you want to choose one that has a high success rating, which means people are more likely to or have been paid for doing the task. Also, we have here TPR and that means time to rate. So for example, this person, they will rate your performance or if you completed the job successfully just after one day, whereas other ones like this one takes seven days. So this just gives you an idea of how long it will take these people to rate your task and get back to you. In my experience, they usually don't take that long to get back to usually it's in within






In a couple of days, so overall:

In a couple of days, so overall, my final thoughts are that I really like the new website. I think it's easier. It's user friendly downsides with Pico workers. Obviously, it's not good money, you're only making sense for tasks. So, you know, sometimes people have said to me, how much money can I make? Can I do this job full time? No, absolutely. You cannot do this job full time, you won't make enough money to pay your rent. But if you're, you know, looking for a little bit of extra money, you can do a lot of these taps on your phone from you know, sitting in your living room. So I would recommend this if you're just trying to make a few extra dollars a week.

To learn click this link: Account Here

No comments